Also, check out the current video release on how to add a Feedburner account and e-mail subscriptions to your blog. Remember, the video will be replaced next week, so watch it this weekend before it's gone. If you have not signed up for the free weekly video newsletter, you can do that now and watch the video in the next few minutes.
Now, on to the trip around the net.
1. Attract More Followers With Your Tweets- Kicking off our tour this week is Dana Lynn Smith and her advice on attracting more Twitter followers.
2. Revenue at Craigslist Is Said to Top $100 Million- Brad Stone at the New York Times, writes an article that helps us keep our finger on the pulse of what's happening in the marketing world, specifically, the impact that Craig's List is having on the newspaper revenue. Interesting read.
3. In Passing: Plagiarism and Your Stress Level- Ever had that queasy feeling in your gut that someone may steal your work? Carolyn Howard-Johnson speaks on that topic in this post.
4. 9 Tips For How to Promote Your Book on a Limited Budget- This quick list from Phyllis Zimbler Miller is packed with powerful tips on promoting your book in a way that won't break the bank.
5. Great Links: On Writing and Book Promotion- This week's guest expert on Marketing Tips For Authors, Joanna Penn, posts a resource on her site that is bookmark worthy. You have to see it to believe it-- a ton of resources all in one place.
6. How to Compete with Yourself in the Search Engines and Win- For the book marketer who loves to dive into the deep and techie areas of book marketing, you'll love Stephan Miller's article on Search Engine marketing.
7. Marvelous Marketer: Tracy Marchini (Literary Assistant, Curtis Brown)- Tracy Marchini from Curtis Brown, is interviewed by Market My Words. In the interview, she gives her "top 3 things every author should and must do to promote their book."
8. Getting your book reviewed- Is getting your book reviewed part of your marketing plan? If so, here is a resource from Kate McMillan that may help.
9. What's a book blog tour?- Is a book blog tour part of your marketing plan? If you think it should be, check out this post by Yen.
10. Facebook Frenzy- I am a big fan of Penny Sansevieri's bullet marketing tips. She packs a lot into them. Here is one that you should find very interesting, while teaching you what you can do to help market yourself and your book.
Well, that's it for this week. I'm off to work on my video training series and marketing e-book. I am also planning on a revamp of my blog. I have come across so many resources that need to be linked to it that it's about time for a major make-over. Feel free to shoot me a message if you think of a resource that's not linked to it now needs to be there. With that, I am off to write. I hope you all have a pleasant and productive weekend.