Before we get to the post, I have a couple of quick housekeeping announcements:
1. By multiple requests, I am leaving my current video for my newsletter subscribers active for a few more days. Uploading and Installing WordPress to Your Server is still available to those who sign up in for the free newsletter in the next few days. When you sign up, you also get instant access to over 45 minutes of free instructional videos as my way of saying thanks for signing up!
2. Do you want to find followers on Twitter who are interested in what you have to offer or send targeted people to your blog or website? If so, then check out my new training, Conducting Effective Twitter Contests. It can help you do that and a whole lot more.
Now, on to our trip around the net...
1. How to Submit Your Books for Review- Sandra Beckwith invites guest author Dana Lynn Smith to share her knowledge on submitting books for review.
2. List building done right - Twitter, Facebook & Your Website- Roger C. Parker breaks down Phyllis Zimbler Miller's new report which provides a case study in list building and personal branding done right.
3. How to engage in conversation on Twitter- Phyllis Zimbler Miller gives tips for communicating on Twitter
4. So You Want to be a Professional Speaker...? Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4: Check out this 4 part series from a professional speaker, L. Diane Wolfe, as she shares her knowledge with you.
5. Another Case of Customer Service Stupidity- Shel Horowitz shares a bad customer service experience he had as a reminder of what we as marketers needs to remember.
6. How to Sell More Books to Corporations- Dana Lynn Smith invites guest Brian Jud to explain how we can snag corporations as buyers for our books.
7. Podcast: Ebooks Q&A With Joshua Tallent From EBookArchitects- Joanna Penn interviews an expert in e-book publishing to share everything you need to know about e-book publishing
8. Authors Den To Offer New Benefits to Stable of Author Perks- Carolyn Howard-Johnson shares some news about a new service on AuthorsDen.com: AuthorsDen Marketplace.
9. The BEST Way to Generate Lots of Comments on a Your Next Blog Post- Darren Rowse shares 4 tips on how to generate a lot of comments on your blog post.
10. Good Blogging is like Good Standup- Drew Bennett explains that what makes a comedian great can also make your blog great.
11. How to create a best landing page for your Facebook Fan page?- Dinesh Dhakal walks you through the process of creating a great landing page for your Facebook Fan Page.
12. How To Make $40,000 On Foreign Rights- Penny Sansevieri shares how to cash in on foreign rights with your book.
13. Is Your Blog "Bookmark" Worthy? 5 Tell-Tale Signs- Jennifer Brown Banks helps you examine your blog to see if it's worthy for people to bookmark.
14. Is Your "Buy" Button in Jeopardy?- Sarah Bolme keeps us up with industry news as she comments on Amazon.com and your "buy button".
15. The Amazing Power Of Commenting- Hal Brown talks about the power of leaving comments on blog posts.
Listen to great content:
Blog Talk Radio:
E-books: the savior of publishing or the foe? Penny C. Sansevieri, March 9th: 7:00PM Eastern
Getting on Radio and TV Penny C. Sansevieri, March 18th: 7:00 Eastern
Authors Articulating with Jo-Anne Vandermeulen Jo-Anne Vandermeulen, March 9th: 9:00PM Eastern
Yvonne Perry interviews author Jennifer Chase to discuss her new novel Dead Game: Available March 5th
Yvonne Perry interviews authors Marilyn Geary and Jacqueline Jannsen to discuss their book LeaveLight: A Motivational Guide to Holistic End-of-Life Planning: Available March 12th
*18 VIP Panelists speak on everything you need to write, publish and market your book: Via Lynn Serafinn- 5 free mp3s on these subjects:
STARTING AND WRITING YOUR BOOK
PRE-PUBLICATION MARKETING MUSTS
PREPARING FOR PUBLICATION
YOUR BOOK LAUNCH: DESIGNING AND DELIVERING
BENEFITING FROM THE SUCCESS OF YOUR BOOK
That's it for this week. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will see you bright and early on Monday.