1. Email is Dead- Penny C. Sansevieri discusses some important questions you need to ask yourself as you start an e-mail or newsletter campaign.
2. Videos Also Need Search Engine Optimization and Other Video Tips- Phyllis Zimbler Miller gives some great tips if you are going to video yourself for your website or blog.
3. Do the Principles of Good Design apply to your blog & website?- Roger C. Parker discusses the importance of great design for your website and blog, then invites you to chime in.
4. How To Prepare For Public Speaking- Joanna Penn shares her tips on getting ready for that big speech.
5. Op-Ed Submission Lists- Sandra Beckwith shares lists on where you can submit that Op-Ed piece you write. She even links to another post she did that will help you write the Op-Ed piece.
6. Fool-proof Ways To Correspond With Journalists- Dana Lynn Smith invites Jackie O'Neal to share her tips on communicating with journalists.
7. Facebook Woes Prove that Self-Hosted Is Best- Angela Wilson discusses the merits of having a self-hosted site; one you have total control over.
8. Do You Have to Be an Expert Before You Write a Book?- Todd Rutherford invites Kathleen Birmingham to discuss the question of whether you have to be an expert before you write a book.
9. What’s the Buzz? The FREE VAJ Buzz Club!- Carolyn Howard-Johnson invites Aggie Villaneuva to discuss a new resource to help authors work together to promote their books.
10. Book Marketing Mondays: The Power of Social Networking For Authors- BookBuzzr hosts Yvonne Perry who discusses what social networking can do for authors.
That's it for this week's trip around the net. I hope you enjoyed the post I found for you and I hope you enjoy the weekend with your family and friends. For those of us in the states, this is a national holiday weekend where barbecue and swimming kicks into high gear. In light of that, my sincerest thanks to all the men and women in uniform who risk life and limb to keep us safe. Happy Memorial Day.