Before we get to the list, I want to remind you, especially if you live in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, that there is a great author/artist having a book signing at the Park & Preston Barnes and Nobles in Plano, TX tomorrow, December 5th at 3:00 PM. Pari Danian is the author of The Palatable Plate. This book is a work of art through her talented photography and promises to help you prepare meals that transcends the palate. Check out her video for more information on this wonderful book.
Now, on to this week's list...
1. Book Tour for How to Sell More Books on Amazon- Author and book marketer Dana Lynn Smith is right in the middle of a book tour with her new book, How to Sell More Books on Amazon. The stops on her tour are worth checking out because you will learn more than you think about marketing on Amazon.com.
2. How Reading And Book Buying Has Changed With The Kindle- Since we are on the Kindle theme, check out Joanna Penn's post on how Kindle is changing the book reading/buying experience.
3. What Is the Purpose of Twitter?- Phyllis Zimbler Miller gives you some food for thought about the essence of Twitter, especially as a book marketer.
4. Opportunity for Christian Authors- Carolyn Howard-Johnson shares a contests that promises its winner marketing exposure. Be sure to heck it out.
5. Marketing Tip - Library Love!- L. Diane Wolfe shares a book marketing tip that we can all work on together.
6. 6 ways to profit from writing a nonfiction book- Roger C. Parker is back with sound advice to help you generate income from your book in ways far beyond the royalty checks you receive.
7. Publishing Insiders Wrap-Up: Secrets to Getting Your Book Into Libraries- Paula Krapf shares a wealth of information on how you can get your book into libraries.
8. James Patterson—A Best-Selling Author from Whom You Can Learn- Todd Rutherford shares lessons he has observed from one of the greatest writers of our time.
9. The Great BookBuzzr Christmas Giveaway- BookBuzzr is giving away prizes valued at over $200. Check it out today and maybe Santa will come early to you!
10. How Many Hours Do You Spend Working On Your Blog?- Professional blogger Daniel Scocco answers this question in his Q&A feature.
That's it for this week's trip around the net. I will see you all on Monday with more Marketing Tips For Authors.