I t’s Friday and I have been reading through a lot of book marketing posts. Below are 10 that have caught my eye.
Now, on to the list…
1. Importance of Having a Domain Name to Support Your Unique Selling Proposition- It was a tough choice to pick just one post from Phyllis Zimbler Miller’s blog for today’s carnival. When you’re done with this one, check out her others she has written this week.
2. A Tome by Any Other Name: 5 Attributes of a Title That Sells- Todd Rutherford talks about how to choose a title that sells books.
4. Publishing Insiders Wrap-Up: Branding: The Secret to Selling More Books- Paula Krapf talks branding and how it will help you sell more books.
5. 7 Ways to Market Your Book by Giving Away Free Stuff- Dana Lynn Smith invites Vikram Narayan of BookBuzzr to talk about giving away things to get more sales. I’m honored that he included one of my techniques as a case study.
6. Add your book to Amazon’s ‘Search Inside This Book’ feature- Roger C. Parker invites Stephanie Chandler to talk about how and why you should implement Amamzon’s ‘Search Inside’ feature.
That’s it for this week around the net. I look forward to seeing you all Monday. I hope you have a great weekend. Me, I’ll be helping put up one of those fort swing sets for my twin boys.