Remember, you can get your Kindle copy of The Samson Effect or Conducting Effective Twitter Contests for just $4.99 each today. They just went live a few days ago.
Now, on to the list...
1. Importance of Having a Domain Name to Support Your Unique Selling Proposition- It was a tough choice to pick just one post from Phyllis Zimbler Miller's blog for today's carnival. When you're done with this one, check out her others she has written this week.
2. A Tome by Any Other Name: 5 Attributes of a Title That Sells- Todd Rutherford talks about how to choose a title that sells books.
3. The Evolution of How I use Twitter- Jane Friedman has a great post in Twitter, including items that inspired a post of mine this week about Paper.li
4. Publishing Insiders Wrap-Up: Branding: The Secret to Selling More Books- Paula Krapf talks branding and how it will help you sell more books.
5. 7 Ways to Market Your Book by Giving Away Free Stuff- Dana Lynn Smith invites Vikram Narayan of BookBuzzr to talk about giving away things to get more sales. I'm honored that he included one of my techniques as a case study.
6. Add your book to Amazon's 'Search Inside This Book' feature- Roger C. Parker invites Stephanie Chandler to talk about how and why you should implement Amamzon's 'Search Inside' feature.
7. Amazon Kindle Lets Book Buyers Lend Books!- Carolyn Howard-Johnson talks about a new feature for Kindle authors that allow readers to lend books to their friends.
8. How To Create A Book Trailer- Joanna Penn walks you through the process of putting together a great trailer for your book.
9. A New Twist on Book Promotion- L. Diane Wolfe talks with Jamieson Wolf about a very non-traditional book promotion technique.
10. Top 10 Attributes of a Successful Blogger- Daniel Scocco discusses whether you have what it takes to be a successful blogger or not.
That's it for this week around the net. I look forward to seeing you all Monday. I hope you have a great weekend. Me, I'll be helping put up one of those fort swing sets for my twin boys.