One quick announcement: On Saturday, March 26th, author, publisher, and former ABC syndicated radio host Kat Smith and I will be hosting a 4 hour book marketing seminar at the Richardson, Texas Civic Center through the Writer's Guild of Texas. This news is hot off the presses. Stay tuned for more details and a forthcoming link with all the information.
Now, on to today's post...
1. Tips for creating effective "About Us" statements- Roger C. Parker gives fresh perspectives on an old marketing tool.
2. Smart Self-Publishing: How to Get Published Without Getting Scammed- Penny Sansevieri provides a must-read guide for anyone who is considering self-publishing their book.
3. Creative Entrepreneurship And Content Marketing With Mark McGuinness- Joanna Penn speaks with Mark McGuinness on how creative professionals can market their business.
4. Blogging Your Way to a Successful Writing Career- Carolyn Howard-Johnson invites Tim Handorf to discuss how to use blogging to move your writing career forward.
5. Facebook Has Forever Changed the Face of Small Business Marketing- Phyllis Zimbler Miller discusses how Facebook has changed marketing for small businesses.
6. How to Feature Your Book on Your LinkedIn Profile- Dana Lynn Smith shares a new feature on Linked-In for authors.
7. A Luddite Enters the Digital Marketplace- Jane Friedman invites Nath Jones to share her experiences with releasing her 4 e-book titles.
8. How to Start a Group Blog for Writers- Todd Rutherford gives guidance on starting your own online group.
9. How To Explode Your Blog Traffic with a Perfect Blog Commenting Strategy- Naveen Kulkarni is a guest on Quick Online Tips where he discusses commenting strategies.
10. 5 Great Ways To Get Sued As A Blogger- Jonathan Bailey gives you some sound advice that will help keep you out of hot water with the law.
That's it for this week's trip around the net. Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you all next week.