1. The Dos and Don'ts of Distribution Part 3, ebooks and audio books- Penny Sansevieri discusses ebook and audio book distribution with Jeffrey Kafer, David Niall Wilson, and Brian Felsen.
2. Are You Trading Convenience for Viewers on Facebook?- MaAnna Stephenson discusses the dangers of auto posting to Facebook without engaging your audience.
3. How My Novel That Takes Place in 1970 Threw Me Into the World of Social Media- Phyllis Zimbler Miller tells you how her novel launched a social media powerhouse.
4. How you can sell e-books to mobile Twitter users- Piotr Kowalczyk shows you how to turn a phone into a bookstore.
5. Square-Serif Fonts Pack a Typographic Punch- Joel Friedlander gives you a lesson on fonts and points you to where you can download some today.
6. Ebook Authors: 17 Great Information Sources- James Moushon gives you his top resource list for e-book authors.
7. Is your book worth tweeting about?- Steven Lewis gives a novel idea on how people can buy your book for the cost off a tweet.
8. How to create SEO-friendly headlines & book titles- Roger C. Parker invites Susan Daffron to share her experience with book title SEO.
9. Webtips for authors and self-publishers- Sue Collier recommends these websites for authors.
10. Ebook or Print Book? Why Do You Have to Choose?- Joanna Penn gives three reasons why you'll want to consider publishing a print version along with your e-book.
11. Motivational board: A visual kick in the pants- The Duolit team gives you some motivational ideas by giving you a peek at what motivates them and why.
12. Why I Finally Bought a Kindle – And You Should Too- Dana Lynn Smith gives you the skinny on why you need a Kindle.
13. Simple Trick to Writing Great Guest Posts- Chris Antoni discusses how to get the most from guest blogging.
14. Use FBA calculator to forecast your Amazon revenue- Steve Weber shares a tool to help you calculate your "Fulfilled By Amazon" costs.
15. Free Review Services for Authors- Carolyn Howard-Johnson introduces you to a free service, The Review Depot, via Manic Readers.
16. Social Media Tips from Book Marketing Experts: Twitter in Just 15 Minutes Per Day- Shelley Hitz shares some Twitter tips from a lot of social media marketing experts.
17. 8 Simple Steps To Self-Publishing- Shelley Hitz is featured on Publetariat, discussing the pah to self publishing.
18. A Journalist's Approach to Blogging- Darren Rowse invites Michele Hollow to discuss blogging like a journalist.
19. How To Find Your Writing Voice- Daniel Scocco invites Lydia Athanasopoulou to explain how you can find your writing voice with easy to follow tips.
20. Twelve Big Blog Booboos: Or How to Make Your Blogging Efforts a Big Waste of Time- BookBuzzr invites Carolyn Howard-Johnson to share mistakes that many bloggers make.
That's it for this trip around the net. I have some exciting announcement coming out next week, so stay tuned!
-------- Tony Eldridge is the author of The Samson Effect, an action/adventure novel that Clive Cussler calls a "first rate thriller brimming with intrigue and adventure." He is also the author of the Twitter marketing book, Conducting Effective Twitter Contests.