It’s Friday and that means it’s time to take a trip around the net to look at some book marketing posts that have caught my eye. So grab your favorite beverage and let’s get going…
1. The Dos and Don’ts of Distribution Part 3, ebooks and audio books- Penny Sansevieri discusses ebook and audio book distribution with Jeffrey Kafer, David Niall Wilson, and Brian Felsen.
2. Are You Trading Convenience for Viewers on Facebook?- MaAnna Stephenson discusses the dangers of auto posting to Facebook without engaging your audience.
3. How My Novel That Takes Place in 1970 Threw Me Into the World of Social Media- Phyllis Zimbler Miller tells you how her novel launched a social media powerhouse.
6. Ebook Authors: 17 Great Information Sources- James Moushon gives you his top resource list for e-book authors.
8. How to create SEO-friendly headlines & book titles- Roger C. Parker invites Susan Daffron to share her experience with book title SEO.
12. Why I Finally Bought a Kindle – And You Should Too- Dana Lynn Smith gives you the skinny on why you need a Kindle.
14. Use FBA calculator to forecast your Amazon revenue- Steve Weber shares a tool to help you calculate your “Fulfilled By Amazon” costs.
16. Social Media Tips from Book Marketing Experts: Twitter in Just 15 Minutes Per Day- Shelley Hitz shares some Twitter tips from a lot of social media marketing experts.
20. Twelve Big Blog Booboos: Or How to Make Your Blogging Efforts a Big Waste of Time- BookBuzzr invites Carolyn Howard-Johnson to share mistakes that many bloggers make.
That’s it for this trip around the net. I have some exciting announcement coming out next week, so stay tuned!
——– Tony Eldridge is the author of The Samson Effect, an action/adventure novel that Clive Cussler calls a “first rate thriller brimming with intrigue and adventure.” He is also the author of the Twitter marketing book, Conducting Effective Twitter Contests.